Would you wonder what it’s called when poets use the same letter or sound at the beginning of each word? Hint: look back at Monday’s activities.
Do any of you recognize this painting? We have a poster of it in our classroom, and it’s also from our virtual field trip to the Metropolitan Museum of Art yesterday. It’s called “View of Toledo” by an artist called El Greco. He painted it in Spain around 1599-1600. I first saw this painting in a book when I was in fourth grade, and I’ve always liked it.
If we were at school today, you would have PE with Coach Sadie. Check out her blog today to find some ways to get your body moving at home.
- Google Meet TOMORROW at 2:00pm.
- We’ll continue our virtual field trip to the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York today.
Activities for WEDNESDAY
Schedule for the week: Grade 4 Remote Learning Schedule – Week of 4_27_20
Four newsELA articles for you to choose from; read one (or more) today, take the quiz, and check your answers. They are about:
- Photographer Dorothea Lange: Dorothea Lange Photography
- How marathon runners are practicing during social distancing: Marathon Runners during Lockdowns
- A herd of goats wandering through a locked-down village in Britain: Herd of Goats in Britain
- A new robot nurse helping COVID patients in Italy: Robot Nurse in Italy
2 Revision activities for poetry (try one today and one tomorrow): 2 Poetry Revision Activities
A rounding activity to try with a partner: Rounding Activity for April 27, 2020