If you haven’t seen it already, check out Coach Sadie’s Virtual Field Day! She’s included many activities to try outside at home, each with an equipment list, instructions, and videos to help you. You don’t have to do it all in one day–it can be spread out all week.
Here is the schedule for today. For this afternoon’s office hours, you might want to:
- Learn how to upload images from Pixabay for your teaching books
- Continue the conversation that some of you started in yesterday’s Meet about George Floyd and the protests that have been happening in recent days
- Talk about anything else you have questions about.
News and Reminders:
- Office hours from 1:30-2:30 this afternoon.
- We made a new padlet during yesterday’s Meet where you can let me know about lost items that you may have left in our classroom. I’ll be going into school on Friday, and can keep an eye out for them.
- There’s a sign-up in Google Classroom for days to share your inventions, passion projects, or teaching books.