I hope you enjoyed the sunshine yesterday. We tried making ramps for toy cars by experimenting with propping cardboard on our front steps. If you have some toy cars and some cardboard, I’d recommend it as a casual science experiment. Try to get a position that makes the car go farthest without flipping over.
Our class birthday chart is back at school! This means that we’ve missed at least one birthday circle. If we’ve missed yours, let’s talk about during our Google Meet tomorrow afternoon.
- Check out the LES Get Moving Challenge, if you haven’t already
- Our next Google Meet will be tomorrow afternoon at 2:00
- This owl is from an online coloring book I used. Don’t forget that you can share your art with us here!
- Scroll down for printable versions of today’s activities
Activities for WEDNESDAY
Our weekly schedule: Grade 4 Remote Learning Schedule – Week of 4_13_20
4 NewsELA articles to choose from:
- about the newly-named Mars rover “Perseverance”: perserverance-NASA-mars-rover-2001007676-article_quiz_and_answers
- about folks re-creating famous museum artworks from stuff at home: recreating-famous-artwork-2001007587-article_quiz_and_answers
- Reporters broadcasting live from their homes during social distancing: reporting-live-livingroom-2001007458-article_quiz_and_answers
- Bernie Sanders ending his presidential campaign:sanders-ends-2020-campaign-2001007914-article_quiz_and_answers
An Area and Perimeter activity: Area & Perimeter Activity for week of April 13, 2020
A poem to read: https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/54677/fly-dragonfly
The following pages from Monday and Tuesday might be re-used or added to today: